I headed out into Spearfish Canyon for a few hours of fly fishing this afternoon. Beautiful day, temps in the 60’s, trees are starting to get green buds, few bugs flying around, caught a few brown trout. What more could a guy ask for! I would say the only disappointing thing when I go fly fishing in the canyon, is the amount of litter along side the road. I just don’t understand how people can drive along and toss their trash out the window.
About The Author
Other Outdoor Posts
- FISHING REPORT FOR LAKES OAHE/SHARPE PIERRE AREA FOR LAST OF JUNE TO JULY 12TH 2018By everythingsdJuly 12, 2018
- FISHING REPORT LAKES OAHE/SHARPE PIERRE AREA FOR JULY 13TH THRU THE 16TH 2018By everythingsdJuly 17, 2018
- FISHING REPORT LAKES OAHE/SHARPE PIERRE AREA FOR JULY 17TH THRU THE 20TH 2018By everythingsdJuly 20, 2018
- Brook Trout – Spearfish CreekBy everythingsdJuly 21, 2018
- Brown Trout – Spearfish CreekBy everythingsdJuly 21, 2018