We went to this last October and it was so much fun. I highly recommend it!
Welcome to the 9th Annual The Haunting of Keystone
October 12-13, 21-23, 26-28
- 7pm-11pm Fri/Sat, 7pm-9pm Sun
- Ticket sales from 6pm-9pm Fri/Sat nights, 6pm-8pm Sun nights.
Four New Haunts. One Great Price.
- School From Hell | Keystone Schoolhouse Museum
- Dirty Little Miners | Big Thunder Gold Mine
- Haunted Forest | Big Thunder Forest
- Contagion | Rushmore Cave
Purchase Your Tickets Online!
You Can Purchase Your Tickets or Wristband here: http://hauntingofkeystone.com/
- The Haunting of Keystone Tickets – $10 per attraction
- The Haunting of Keystone Wristband Special – All-Access Wristband – $30 for all four attractions
- Shuttle transportation included with wristband purchase.
For more information, please call:
Visit The Haunting of Keystone website: http://hauntingofkeystone.com/
Follow The Haunting of Keystone on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/hauntingofkeystone/
Due to the overwhelming success of this event the number of tickets sold for each night will be limited. We strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets and wristbands online to guarantee that you get one. Wristbands are good for 1 trip through each of the haunted locations and can be used over multiple nights.
– Holy Terror Days Association